Friday, May 20, 2011

BioSilk


BioSilk is my absolute favorite hair product. The Farouk website describes this as "the original weightless, leave-in silk replenishing and reconstructing treatment to repair, smooth and protect all hair types."

I started using after I noticed that they were using it at a really nice salon. It totally changes the way my hair looks and feels, and I use it when my hair is wet or dry. BioSilk makes your hair look shiny and healthy WITHOUT weighing it down, which is really a beautiful thing. And, you can use it as a skin moisturizer -- it feels and smells divine. I've paid between 8 and 13 dollars for a small bottle, but it lasts a long time -- I usually have a bottle for 4 to 6 months. It is safe for color safe and relaxed hair as well.

Hope you enjoy this little bottle of heaven -- I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment