Monday, May 30, 2011

We Live Beautiful: Faith Raagas


I want to share everyone's way of bringing happiness, health, and beauty in to their lives. So, without further ado, I introduce my beautiful friend Faith!
__________________

Faith Raagas

A girl with passion for food and talent for writing about it.
Visit her blog, Culinary Conquests.

On living beautiful:
1. I exercise with random items around my home like a water bottle or an iron 2. I eat at least one fruit a day to ensure something healthy enters my body 3. I drink 1.5 liters of water a day to avoid arthritis 4. Every day I try to walk 10K steps a day to keep moving, or, alternatively do 15-20 laps in the Tsinghua University Olympic-sized pool

On looking beautiful: I love Shu Uemura’s eyelash curler. It gives an instant lift to my face. I’ve been using it since I graduated from high school.

On eating beautiful: My morning fix is mixing seasonal fresh fruits and yogurt in a blender.

Motivation music: Sting’s “Desert Rose”

Favorite quote: “Every minute is a chance to turn it all around.”
__________________________________________________________________

Send an email to welivebeautiful@gmail.com to be featured here!

No comments:

Post a Comment