Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello Beautiful People!

First of all, please know that I am NOT a fitness or diet expert. I am not licensed to give anyone medical or nutritional advice. I want to use this blog to relay information that I think will help you to lead a happier, healthier, and more beautiful life.

Now, please don’t be shocked when you see me at McDonalds, Wendy’s, KFC or Burger King. I am not a machine people – I still love burgers and fries. Also, some days I will admit to staying in bed and not working out. Everyone needs a break, right? Getting into shape is not the easiest thing in the world – no one is a failure for gaining a pound instead of losing one. But, if you take it day by day instead of envisioning the long-term self-inflicted punishment of exercising and eating right, you have a greater chance of succeeding.

My goal here is to help everyone to know that you can live a beautiful life without living off of rabbit food and setting up camp at the gym. I’ve tweaked things that I do from day to day, and it has paid off. I haven’t lost a whole lot of weight - it wasn’t my aim to do that in the first place. But I do feel happier and healthier. I also feel way more beautiful without looking like a ball on a stick. 

So, I am here to share with you what I’ve experienced on my road, as well as some helpful information that I’ve gathered from the web, books, and magazines. I hope that this will serve as a place where you can get everything you need to start right now. 

Join me as I live happy, live healthy, live beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment